Luxury meets cosiness. Scandinavian “hygge” meets German innovation: the MAXIA VAN is the new premium class among camper vans. Built on a VW Crafter chassis, it features the same design as the rest of the Hobby MAXIA range.
Perfectly coordinated colour schemes, lavish furnishings and a modern design: the MAXIA VAN is reminiscent of a stylish holiday home. The interior design alone makes it clear that Hobby’s new camper van is targeted at those who attach importance to the finer things in life and a touch of luxury.
|Engine||177 HP / 8-speed Automatic transmission|
|Gross vehicle weight||3,500 kg (standard) / 3,880 kg (optional)|
|Overall length||6836 mm|
|Overall width||2040 mm|
|Interior headroom||2,050 mm (super-high roof)|
|Bed size, single beds||1990 x 860 mm / 1990 x 860 mm|
|Number of people when driving||2 for 3,500 kg / 4 for 3,850 kg (optional)|
|Miejsca do spania||2 + 1 cab bed|
HOBBY MAXIA VAN HIGHLIGHTS
- VW Crafter chassis with 177 hp / 8-speed automatic transmission
- VW Driver’s Assistance Pack, VW Light & Sight Pack
- Framed windows
- Double internal floor
- Insulation made from recycled fibres
- Beautiful ambient lighting creates a cosy atmosphere
- V-Flex, felt-effect lining for the roof and side walls
- 90-litre, double-hinged compressor refrigerator
- Gas hob and sink made from robust stainless steel
Sleeping area and washroom
- Compact washroom with integrated shower
- Slatted frame system GOODSIDE®, foldable
- Premium cold foam mattresses, overall dimensions: 2,000 x 1,720 mm
- Efficient heating system
- 2 x 11 kg gas bottles (stored on a gas bottle pull-out shelf)
- Smart entertainment system: Mobile Internet access instead of classic satellite system. Bluetooth or WiFi connection
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS – WITH A VIEW OF THE OPEN ROAD
Light walnut wood, graphite grey wall units, white overhead cabinets and the flair of the open-plan de-sign; the elegant interior of the MAXIA VAN is a dream come true for anyone who’s fallen in love with the simple Scandinavian design style. The grey, V-Flex, felt-effect lining for the roof and side walls as well as the modern cabinet doors also contribute to this feeling of cosiness. What’s more, thanks to the super-high roof, the van also boasts a comfortable interior headroom of 2 m.
LARGE SALES NETWORK OF HOBBY PRODUCTS
Found your dream Hobby vehicle and can’t wait to see it in person?
Visit a Hobby Dealer in Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia or Estonia!
Your personal HOBBY dealer will be happy to give you some valuable tips and advise you on your choice.
FIND A HOBBY VAN
Double or single bed? Our model finder will help you to find a van that meets your needs.